Current Favorite Quote :)

"Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
General George S. Patton

Monday, March 3, 2008

on my bathroom mirror....

Ok. We already know I love quotes. Well these ones are up all around my bedroom. You should see my bathroom mirror! I love being able to read them as I get ready in the morning. (and as I check myself out throughout the day:) jk) These quotes are the best of the best!

"Take pride in how far you have come-have faith in how far you will go."

"Open your eyes to a better life. It may hurt at first but that's because the future is so bright."
-Jordan Porcher

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."
-George S. Patton

"If it is to be-it's up to me!"
-Pat Tillman (I don't know if he originally said it but I know he said it once! :)

"All things come round to him who will but wait."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

"Courage is not the lack of fear but the ability to face it."
-Lt. John B. Putnam Jr.

"Tough times don't last but tough people do."
-AC Green

"If you are going to win any battle, you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body is never tired if the mind is not tired."
-George S. Patton

"The chief cause for failure and unhappiness is trading what we want most for what we want at the moment."

"As long as you wake up on the right side of the dirt...there is always hope!"
-Paula Dean

"To do anything in this world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can."
-Sydney Smith

"You don't always have to have the answers but you have to be able to endure. I'm gonna still cry though...but my tears don't compromise my strength. They never have."
-kleenex commercial:)

"Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you but what happens inside of you."
-Harold B. Lee

1 comment:

Ethan said...

You are the quote master...and I love it!