Current Favorite Quote :)

"Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
General George S. Patton

Sunday, April 27, 2008

the phantom vacuum truck guy!



Alright, YOU may not be able to tell what that picture is but....I sure can! I have been trying to get proof of this for a long time now. From my bed...every once in a while...late at night (10pm-1am) I can see this dude that drives a big vacuum truck by my window. He has these crazy lights on top of his car so you can't miss him. I guess his job is to vacuum up the parking lots. Why? I have NO idea! Haha. But it's so cool. He gets to drive a lot faster than we do in a parking lot...because it's so late, I'm sure. Plus he has those cool lights on his truck so it sort of makes him look 'official'. I'm guessing he has a badge too. Honestly, I love seeing this truck. It just puts a smile on my face to see this thing zoom past my window at night! Man, I would like to ask this guy some questions. I may start out with "who ARE you?" Or "how did you get hooked up with a job this cool?" Or "do you get benefits?":) What a cool job. I mean...how cool would it be to have a hugh vacuum that sucks up trash strapped to your rear-end! Haha. I'm sure he has seen a lot of things. So...bottom line...I'm proud of this picture. You never know when he is going to come...and he just goes so fast. He is like...the PHANTOM VACUUM TRUCK GUY! That's funny because I have always pictured him wearing a cape and looking somewhat like Zoro. And maybe if he reads this he will wave next time. And maybe it's way way past my bedtime.

1 comment:

futredntst said...

any sightings lately of this guy?